Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tuna Arugula Salad with Roasted Cajun Cauliflower

This was the first time I tried roasting my cauliflower and holy moly... a new fave FO SHO!

Tonight's Players:
2 cups cauliflower
1 tbsp evoo
2 tbsp cajun seasoning
2 cups arugula
2 4oz cans of tuna in water
3 tbsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp light soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste

Cauliflower:
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Toss cauliflower with evoo and cajun seasoning - salt and pepper to taste
3. Line cauliflower on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes

Salad:
Mix 2 4oz cans of tuna drained with 2 cups arugula, dijon mustard, and soy sauce

AND THAT'S IT! Ohmygoodness it was super yummy.

I am SUCH a fan of easy peasy recipes. Aren't you?! Wish me luck, fellow Ideal Proteiners, because my best friend and her hubby are staying with me in NYC for 5 days and I WILL stick to protocol! I cannot afford not to :)

In Health and Happiness,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment