Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Banana Pancakes! (Or any kinda of pancakes using Pudding Mix!)

Hi Team!!

I hope everyone is doing well with the start of the Holidays! This past weekend I had the privilege of visiting my best friend in North Dakota for the Baptism of her twins, my God Babies! It was a lovely weekend and I am so honored to be a part of their beautiful family. While I was there, Carolyn was more than accommodating, buying IP groceries and sugar free syrups. She even helped me make IP Banana Pancakes one morning. I am not a big fan of the banana pudding by itself but the pancakes were pretty yum!
                                                                                 















BANANA PANCAKES - IDEAL PROTEIN STYLE
Ingredients:
3 oz water (or sugar free torani syrup - I used Torani SF chocolate to make them chocolate banana!)
1 egg
1/2 tsp extract (vanilla, maple)
1/2 tsp sea salt
IP Banana Pudding mix

Recipe:
1. Mix all of the ingredients sans pudding mix together
2. Add in pudding mix carefully
3. Spray a non stick griddle or frying pan with pam
4. Spoon mixture into desired amount of pancakes (we made three!) Flip when bubbly
5. Top with Walden Farms pancake syrup, jam, or marshmallow fluff!


You can sub the Banana Pudding with any flavor! Butterscotch, Vanilla, Chocolate - change the extracts and make lots of combos!

In Health and Happiness,
Stacy






2 comments:

  1. Did you use 3oz of the torani syrup just like you would if using water?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kim! Yes, I did! I actually used 3 oz of torani and then a tiny bit of water, too :)

    ReplyDelete