Thursday, November 21, 2013

Frittata with Rosemary Cauliflower Rice!

I could seriously eat cauliflower everyday. In fact... I do most days. I just love how you can reinvent the veggie in so many ways! Tonight I made a delicious twist on cauliflower rice - that might be my favorite cauliflower rice to date! I also made a bell pepper and spinach frittata!

For the "Rice": 
2 cups grated raw cauliflower
1 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic chopped
2 tbsp rosemary (fresh or dried)
1/2 cup chopped spinach
Salt and pepper taste

Recipe:
1. In a frying pan, saute the garlic and rosemary in the olive oil
2. Add the raw grated cauliflower and cook for about 5 minutes
3. Add in the chopped spinach and cook for another 3 minutes or until desired firmness.
4. Salt and pepper to taste.

For the Frittata: 
4 eggs
1/2 cup chopped bell peppers
1/2 cup chopped spinach
1/2 tbsp garlic
salt and pepper to taste

Recipe:
1. Preheat the oven to 375
2. Mix the entire ingredient list together
3. Spray a small pan with pam - I use my adorable little blue pie pan
4. Pour mixture into pan and bake for 15-20 minutes.

Easy Peasy dinner! Super delicious as well!

In Health and Happiness,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment