Saturday, October 26, 2013

Arugula and Shrimp Salad!

Happy Saturday, Loves! 

Last night I went over to a friends house to watch a movie but had to prepare my dinner beforehand to take with me. What I came up with was pretty dang tasty! I am also having a love affair with Arugula right now.  I was in a hurry so I didn't take pictures but here is the recipe! 

Dijon Arugula with Baked Garlic and Rosemary Shrimp 
Ingredients: 
8 oz raw shrimp 
2 cups arugula 
1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil 
1/2 Tbsp champagne vinegar 
1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard 
1 Tbsp minced garlic 
1 Tbsp rosemary
salt to season  

Preheat the oven to 350 
Line a baking sheet with foil 
In a bowl, toss 8 oz raw shrimp, 1 Tbsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, 1 Tbsp rosemary, salt to taste 
Bake shrimp for 15 min 

In a separate bowl toss 2 cups arugula, 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, 1/2 Tbsp champagne vinegar, 1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard

Combine salad with shrimp and Voila! 

I have problems eating lettuce that isn't evenly coated. I know, I am a weirdo, so after I combined the salad with the shrimp, I covered the bowl and shook until evenly coated. 

An easy recipe to take on the go! 

In Health and Happiness, 
Stacy 

No comments:

Post a Comment